Get Rid of That Tattoo
Laser tattoo removal is a non-surgical way to eliminate the tattoo you no longer want anymore. Whether your tattoo is on your face or body, you'll be able to get rid of it without worry. No anesthesia required!
Laser tattoo removal
We offer the revolutionary Spectra™ Q-Switched Nd:YAG laser for your tattoo removal. It uses low energy to resurface your skin. This highly effective and innovative non-ablative procedure doesn't just target tattoos, though. It can also reduce acne, acne scars, redness, pore size, dark hair and fine wrinkles.
Although primarily utilized on the face and neck, the Spectra™ laser can be used on any skin on the body.
Non-ablative laser technology
This non-ablative procedure doesn't require extensive healing times associated with other technologies. It's so comfortable that you don't even need topical anesthetics. The technology works effectively on new or old tattoos, regardless of their ink colour.
The Spectra™ Laser Skin Treatment is a 3-step process which begins with a carbon / charcoal lotion applied to the target area and left on for 10 minutes. The first stage includes a laser which is used to gently heat the skin. Collagen stimulation is also part of this process. The next stage causes vaporization from the laser, removing 20 microns from the epidermis. This means the dark skin cells and pigment will be removed which shrinks and cleans pores. During the third phase, the laser targets any ongoing and active acne left. The remaining debris, oils and carbon will also be removed. So, not only will you get your tattoo removed, you'll also benefit from healthier, more youthful skin!
At a Glance
- Price Please call for pricing
- Recovery None
- Length Of Treatment 40 minutes to over an hour
- Back To Work Immediately
Each session length varies, depending on the area treated. The average facial treatment will require 20 minutes of carbon application and incubation plus an additional 20 minutes for the actual treatment.
8 tips for laser tattoo removal aftercare
1. Avoid hot baths, saunas and physical activity for the 24 hours after your session. This is to minimize complications during recovery.
2. Keep the treated area clean and dry. Use antibacterial soap to clean the area to minimize the risk of infection.
3. Avoid hot tubs and pools for a week or so.
4. Elevating the treated area and a cold compress can help reduce discomfort and swelling right after your treatment.
5. Shaving should be avoided in the treated area for the next 1-2 weeks because the skin in the treated area is particularly sensitive after a session.
6. Apply sunscreen everyday to the treated area for the same reason as above.
7. Don't use any self-tanner or bronzers for about 4-6 weeks before and after treatment. This is to help prevent pigmentation issues.
8. Avoid ibuprofens, naproxens and aspirins because they increase the risk of bruising and bleeding.
Potential side effects of laser tattoo removal
Swelling may occur after a laser tattoo removal treatment. This usually lasts between 3 and 5 days. Temporary redness may also occur. This symptom can last up to 10 days. Blisters, crusts or scabs which last for 1 to 2 weeks or more are not uncommon. Do not pop blisters because it can result in infection. Also, do not pick at the scab or allow the skin to become scraped as this may cause unnecessary scarring.
Safe, gentle and effective
Laser tattoo removal is an advanced treatment utilizing the versatility of the Spectra™ Q-Switched Nd:YAG laser. This procedure provides a safe, gentle, effective treatment on various types of skin. During your consultation, we will design a treatment plan specifically tailored to your specific needs.