Top 10 Reasons to Undergo SAFELipo Liposuction
Dr. Kara uses a new and advanced liposuction technique called SAFELipo, which is a safer alternative to traditional liposuction, as it reduces damage and trauma to the body following surgery. Here are our top 10 reasons to consider liposuction with SAFELipo:
1. Improved health: While liposuction is not a method of weight loss, our patients love their new, slimmer look so much that they follow a healthier lifestyle in the long run to maintain their results. This reduces your overall body weight and improves your overall health. Consider it a great side effect of the surgery!
2. Target and eliminate stubborn fat pockets: You can target areas that are resistant to your weight loss and exercise regime. Sometimes we have stubborn areas that we simply cannot improve, despite our best efforts. Liposuction is a great way to remove those stubborn fat pockets once and for all.
3. Improve self-esteem and self-confidence: Feeling good about your body is one key way to boost self-confidence and feel better, leading to improved mental health. Liposuction can help you to feel better about yourself and your body, so you feel great!
4. Reshapes and contours your figure: Liposuction can help you reshape your body so that it is proportionate and reflective of all the hard work you have put in to maintain an ideal weight. The SAFELipo procedure not only removes fat cells in problem areas so you have a more proportionate figure, but it also tightens the skin to give you a firmer look.
5. Reduce your body’s fat production: Liposuction removes fat cells, permanently. The remaining fat cells in your body may still expand, but by following a proper diet and exercise regimen, you can prevent that from happening.
6. Safe and effective: Thousands of women undergo liposuction every year in North American without complication or concern. Dr. Kara uses the SAFELipo procedure to ensure the blood vessels and surrounding tissue do not become damaged during surgery, thereby reducing and/or eliminating excessive scarring, bruising and/or swelling.
7. You can target more than one area on the same day or combine liposuction with other procedures: Liposuction can be performed on difficult areas such as thighs, abdomen, arms, hips, and buttocks (etc). If you have recently lost an excessive amount of weight you may have more than one area you wish to target, which can be done during the same surgical procedure. Additionally, you can combine your liposuction procedure with other surgical procedures such as a tummy tuck, breast augmentation, breast reduction or breast lift so that your recovery time is minimized.
8. Quick recovery time: Many liposuction patients can return to work within a few days to a week; however, recovery time will vary from patient to patient, and is also dependent on the number of targeted areas. Typically patients can return to their normal activities, including their exercise regime, within 2 weeks of the surgery, depending on the number of target areas and/or combined procedures (ie. combined with a tummy tuck or breast augmentation etc., for example).
9. SAFELipo can be used to treat hyperhidrosis, and dramatically, safely and permanently decrease sweat production and odor: SAFElipo can be used to hinder your overproducing sweat glands to prevent excessive sweating and odor. Other liposuction methods cannot do this!
10. It can help remove bulges caused by metabolism issues: Lipohyperrophy or other medical conditions that affect metabolism may lead to fat pockets that are incredibly difficult to reduce with diet and exercise alone. These fat cells can be removed completely to improve your appearance, despite your underactive metabolic rate.