Correct Breast Asymmetry Without Implants
Your confidence in your appearance is affected by the asymmetry of your breasts. You want breasts that are of equal size but aren't comfortable with the idea of getting breast implants. No problem! You can resolve breast asymmetry by taking fat from one part of your body and putting it into your smaller breast. That way, not only will you have better balance, you'll also be leaner in the area where the fat was taken from.
Correct breast asymmetry with your own fat with natural augmentation
Fat transfer breast augmentation is a safe way to increase the size of your smaller breast to match the larger one, without the risks related to breast implants.
All you need is to have enough fat in one or two other areas of your body. These "donor areas" tend to be where fat is plentiful, like your stomach, waist, lower back or upper thighs.
Once the fat is removed, it's purified and reinjected into your smaller breast to get the size you want.
Combine it with breast implants for optimal results
Getting breast implants? Fat transfer is so effective that some patients who've had breast implants also get fat injections into their breasts to get even better results!
What's so great about correcting breast asymmetry with your own fat?
- Not only will you get breasts that are of equal size, you'll also get rid of those love handles, saddlebags, muffin top or other problem caused by stubborn fat.
- You won't have to worry about capsular contracture.
- Your fat can never be rejected by your body because it's your own.
- You'll have far less scarring on your targeted breast since only a tiny cannula is used to reinject your fat.
- Results are soft and natural, just like your own breasts.
At a Glance
- Price $7000 - $9500
- Recovery Go home same day
- Length Of Surgery 3 to 4 hours
- Back To Work In 3-4 days
Your initial consultation for fat transfer breast augmentation Toronto is a crucial step on your path to a better you. Based on the information you provide, we'll first assess whether your expressed goals and expectations are possible. It's important that you get this for your own reasons. You should do it for yourself, not to please someone else.
We'll take the time to thoroughly discuss your expectations, concerns, and outcomes before an examination even begins. We can then assess what the best possible surgical steps are, what the potential fat grafting risks are for the procedure, and what you can expect pre- and post-surgery. You will not feel rushed or hurried through the consultation process and every question will be answered carefully and thoroughly. Your first consultation with us is free. The fat transfer cost Canada will also be discussed.
How much fat do you need for fat transfer breast enhancement? You'll find out if you have enough fat to donate to your breasts during this consultation. The vast majority of patients do. However, if, by chance, you do not, you may need to gain a little weight or opt for implants instead.
- You'll need to stop smoking at least 2 weeks before surgery.
- You may need to get a mammogram before your surgery, especially if breast cancer runs in your family.
- Wear comfortable clothing on the day of your surgery, like a loose fitting top and bottoms with an elasticized waist.
- Your surgery will be performed at our private state-of-the-art surgical facility located in Rouge Valley Centenary Hospital. Dr. Kara is the only plastic surgeon in the Toronto area with a private surgical facility in a hospital. You'll be able to enjoy the privacy and comfort of a private facility along with the emergency capabilities of a public hospital (although we've never had an emergency, it's still nice to have!).
- You will be administered general anesthesia for your comfort.
- Toronto liposuction is performed in the donor sites to remove a specific amount of fat.
- The fat is purified to eliminate fluids and other impurities.
- The fat is injected into your smaller breast to achieve the desired size.
Your breast may look too big right after surgery, but don't worry — as you recover, it will reduce to the size you hoped it to be. A little more fat is injected into the breast because some does get absorbed by your body.
Expect to stay at our surgical facility for a few hours. This can be a lengthier procedure than breast augmentation with implants because it is a three-step process (liposuction, fat purification, reinjection).
You may need to undergo one or two more procedures to get the size you want for your breast augmentation without implants, since it's difficult to predict how much fat is reabsorbed by the body.
How much fat can I get removed?
Usually, much more fat is removed from donor sites than what's reinjected. You can even request a bit more removed if you'd like, as long as it's safe for you. Our patients notice that they're noticeably slimmer in the donor sites, which is a total bonus!
- Before leaving our surgical center, you will be given specific instructions that will include how to care for your breasts and liposuctioned areas following surgery.
- You may be a little sore but pain medication can be prescribed.
- Make sure to sleep on your back but with your head propped up on pillows. This alleviates swelling in your breasts.
- You'll most likely be bruised and swollen. This goes away in a few weeks.
- Avoid strenuous activity, like weightlifting and other strength training exercises, for a few weeks.
- Wear your support garments as Dr. Kara advises.
Fat Transfer Breast Augmentation Q and A
How to get bigger boobs without implants: What is a fat transfer breast augmentation?
This is a method of increasing the size of your breasts with your own fat, instead of silicone or saline breast implants. Fat is taken from your stomach, back or thighs, purified, then transferred to your breasts. Transferring fat from your stomach to breasts is the most common.
Breast augmentation vs fat transfer: what's the difference? Breast implants vs fat transfer
Traditional breast augmentation involves the placement of medical devices (silicone or saline implants) to augment the breasts. These devices are made of a silicone shell that is filled with saline or cohesive silicone gel. Fat transfer, on the other hand, uses a patient's own fat to enlarge their breasts, also known as autologuous fat transfer Toronto (take fat from body and put in breast). Breast fat transfer can give you natural large breasts without artificial implants. The result is the appearance of more natural boobs.
Breast fat transfer side effects: What are the fat transfer breast augmentation side effects?
In addition to the breast fat transfer risks related to anesthesia, fat transfer breast augmentation also has these risks to consider:
- Excessive bruising and swelling
- Fat necrosis
- Oil cysts
Fat transfer breast augmentation Canada: how long does it last? How long does fat transfer last in breasts?
The results of getting bigger breast without implants are permanent, although they may be affected by aging and weight fluctuations.
Fat transfer breast augmentation risks and fat transfer to breast risks – what are they?
In addition to the risks related to any surgery, problems with fat transfer breast augmentation include the following:
- calcifications and oil cysts: This occurs when the transferred fat does not survive. These can sometimes be confused with breast cancer.
- contour irregularities
A precise pre-operative plan and Dr. Kara’s experience will reduce the risks of fat transfer breast augmentation.
Does Dr. Kara have experience in performing many fat transfer breast augmentations?
Dr. Kara has been a plastic surgeon for over 27 years and is one of the top breast enhancement surgeons in Canada. During that time, he has performed thousands of breast augmentations, many of which were with fat transfer. He's also performed numerous fat grafting Toronto procedures. When liposuction is performed, that fat has been often used to augment the breast. Therefore, Dr. Kara has been performing fat transfer to breasts Toronto for over two decades!
Natural breast enhancement safe: Is fat transfer breast augmentation safe?
Yes, when performed by a properly trained and experienced board certified plastic surgeon. The safety of fat transfer breast augmentation has been medically proven, which is why Dr. Kara performs it. The success rate of fat transfer breast augmentation is quite high. Fat transfer from stomach to breasts is the most common.
Can fat transfer breast augmentation with lift be performed?
Absolutely. Dr. Kara can lift your breasts with his unique surgical technique, as well as transfer fat to give you naturally large breasts.
Fat transfer breast toronto cost: What is the cost of fat transfer breast augmentation? How much is breast augmentation with fat transfer?
Fat transfer breast augmentation cost usually depends on the amount of fat you’d like to have transferred. It's usually in thousands of dollars. The more fat transferred, the higher the natural breast augmentation cost. Breast augmentation with fat transfer cost includes all fees related to the surgery as well as pre and post op care.
What are the pros and cons of fat transfer breast augmentation Toronto?
The most notable benefits of fat transfer breast augmentation are that you’ll be able to increase the size of your breasts without a prosthetic. It’s totally natural! You won’t have to worry about caring for an implant because the transferred fat is all your own. You’ll also enjoy having a slimmer body contour because unwanted fat in your stomach or other area(s) is removed.
Disadvantages of fat transfer breast augmentation: This technique is only able to achieve a one to two cup size increase. So, if you want to go from an a to c cup, this might work for you. If you want a larger increase, you’ll most likely need silicone or saline implants. Another limitation of this technique is that transferred fat may make breast cancer screening more difficult. If you have a family history of breast cancer, please let Dr. Kara know. You may be advised to choose a different method of breast augmentation.
Do you have any photos of fat transfer breast augmentation?
You’ll be able to see plenty of fat transfer breast augmentation photos during your consultation. We do not have as many breast fat transfer photos on our site due to privacy reasons. We also have an extensive collection of breast enhancement photos.
Do you do fat transfer breast augmentation with Brava bra?
Dr. Kara has found that the Brava bra and Brava breast enhancement is not necessary to achieve desired results when correcting breast asymmetry. You’ll be able to get the results you want without using this bra.
Can I remove breast implants and add fat with breast enlargement fat transfer?
Some patients have their breast implants removed. This can leave the breasts saggy. Fat breast implants can replace the volume lost. Fat transfer from stomach to breast allows you to not have to deal with implants in the future.
Beautiful Breast Enhancement, Naturally
With more symmetric breasts, a flatter stomach, no more love handles and/or leaner thighs, only one question remains: How are you going to show off your new body?